- Dates: May 8–19, 2018; with the optional extension to Jordan and Egypt: May 8–24, 2018.
- Tour Hosts: Steve Pettit, president of Bob Jones University and Sam Horn, BJU’s vice president for Ministerial Advancement.
- Tour Coordinator: Gary Reimers, adjunct BJU Seminary professor and pastor of Cornerstone Baptist Church, Greenville, South Carolina.
- Total Cost: $3795 for the tour of Israel; the Jordan/Egypt extension is an additional $1800.
- Early Registration: complete your reservation by December 1, 2017, to receive a $100 discount.
- Reservations: $400 deposit per person or $500 deposit to include the Jordan/Egypt extension (this amount applies toward the total cost).
Components of the Tour Package
- Round-trip, economy-class air travel from New York City (if you want to purchase your own overseas airfare and meet the group in Israel, the “land only” total cost for the tour of Israel is $2995).
- All land travel by deluxe air-conditioned motorcoach with English-speaking local guides.
- Double-occupancy hotel accommodations (private room fee: $850; with extension: $1150).
- Breakfast and dinner daily at the hotels.
- Entrance fees at all itinerary sites as well as tips for tour guides, drivers and hotel staff.
Not Included in the Tour Price
- Transportation between your home and JFK.
- Passport fees, excess baggage fees, or service charges for special needs.
- Lunches, bottled water, snacks, and any beverages that are not included with the regular hotel meals.
- Souvenirs, personal items, phone calls, laundry service or travel insurance.