- Dates: October 19–29 for the Israel tour; with the extension to Jordan & Egypt, October 19–November 2.
- Tour Director: Dr. Gary Reimers, BJU Seminary adjunct professor of theology and pastor of Cornerstone Baptist Church, Greenville, South Carolina.
- Total Cost: $3600 for the standard tour of Israel; for the Jordan/Egypt extension add $1900.
- Early Registration: complete your reservation by May 26, 2021, to receive a $100 discount.
- Reservations: $400 deposit per person for the standard tour (this amount applies toward the total cost) or $500 deposit per person for Israel plus the Jordan/Egypt extension.
Components of the Tour Package
- Round-trip, economy-class air travel from New York City (if you want to purchase your own overseas flights and meet the group in Israel, the land only cost for the Israel tour is $2800).
- All land travel by deluxe air-conditioned motor coach with English-speaking local guides.
- Double-occupancy hotel accommodations (private room fee: $900; with extension: $1200).
- Breakfast and dinner daily at the hotels.
- Entrance fees at all itinerary sites as well as tips for tour guides, drivers and hotel staff.
Not Included in the Tour Price
- Transportation between your home and JFK.
- Passport fees, excess baggage fees, or service charges for special needs.
- COVID testing and any related expenses.
- Lunches, bottled water, snacks, and any beverages that are not included with the hotel meals.
- Souvenirs, personal items, phone calls, laundry service or travel insurance.