How to Register for the March 2021 Holy Land Tour
Follow these instructions to complete the required forms and send your deposit. Your reservation will not be valid until you have completed all three steps below.
1. Submit your Registration Information
- Complete the online Registration Form
- Or print the above form, fill it out, and send to Dr. Reimers at the following address:
Seminary 219, 1700 Wade Hampton Blvd., Greenville, SC 29614
2. Sign the Tour Documents
Download the following tour forms to your hard drive, open the documents to sign and date electronically (instructions), then submit by email attachment to Dr. Reimers. If you prefer, you can print the forms, sign and date them, and mail to Dr. Reimers at the mailing address above.
3. Choose a Payment Option
To complete your reservation you must also submit a deposit: $400 per person for the standard tour (this amount applies toward the total cost) or $500 per person for Israel plus the Jordan/Egypt extension. The deposit is fully refundable until November 23, 2020, when $300 is non-refundable due to expenditures that the travel agency can’t recover.
- For credit cards (American Express, Visa, MasterCard or Discover), please use the online Credit Card Payment Form, or provide your 16-digit number (15 digits for American Express), expiration date and 3 or 4-digit security code (from the back of your card) by email or phone: 864-907-3657.
- Make checks payable to Bob Jones University and send to Dr. Reimers at the mailing address above.
Other Important Information
- Seating is limited (first-come basis). A reservation is not valid until we have received your deposit and signed tour documents.
- Final payment is due by Thursday, December 10, 2020. Please use the payment options above and do not submit partial payments.
- Those desiring three hours of college or seminary credit must register through the BJU Registrar’s Office (in April), which will charge a $65 tuition fee to your student account.
- If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Reimers at email@example.com or 864-907-3657.