Special Update: The 2018 Holy Land Tour is already filled and registration is now closed (as of November 15, 2017)
- To be added to the waiting list in case any current tour members need to cancel their reservation, submit the 2018 Tour Waiting List form
- We plan to offer the same tour the following year (May 2019). To be among the first to receive information about that tour, submit the 2019 Holy Land Tour Early Notification form
Register for the 2018 Holy Land Tour
Submit your Registration Information
- Complete the online Registration Form
- Or print the above form, fill it out, and send to Dr. Reimers at the following mailing address:
Seminary 219, 1700 Wade Hampton Blvd., Greenville, SC 29614
Sign the Tour Documents
Download the following standard tour forms to your hard drive, open the documents to sign and date electronically (instructions), then submit by email attachment to Dr. Reimers. If you prefer, you can print the forms, sign and date them, and mail to Dr. Reimers at the address above.
Choose a Payment Option
To complete your reservation you must also submit a deposit: $400 per person for Israel only or $500 to include the Jordan/Egypt extension (this amount applies toward the total cost).
- For credit card payments (American Express, Visa, MasterCard or Discover), please use the online Credit Card Payment Form, or you can provide your 16-digit number, expiration date and 3 or 4-digit security code (from the back of your card) by email or phone: 864-907-3657.
- Make checks payable to Bob Jones University and send to Dr. Reimers at the mailing address above.
Take Note of Other Important Information
- Seating is limited (first-come basis). A reservation is not valid until we have received your deposit ($100 of the deposit is not refundable).
- Final payment is due by Thursday, March 1, 2018. Please do not submit partial payments.
- Those desiring three hours of college or seminary credit must register through the BJU Registrar’s Office (in April), which will charge a $65 tuition fee to your student account.
- If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Reimers at firstname.lastname@example.org or 864-907-3657.