Special Note: The 2019 Holy Land Tour is Full
We currently have no seats available for the 2019 tour. If you would like to be among the first to receive information about the 2020 Holy Land Tour, please add your name and contact information to the 2020 Tour Early Notification List . We will plan to send details about the 2020 Tour about August 1, 2019.
Register for the 2019 Holy Land Tour
Submit your Registration Information
- Complete the online Registration Form
- Or print the above form, fill it out, and send to Dr. Reimers at the following address:
Seminary 219, 1700 Wade Hampton Blvd., Greenville, SC 29614
Sign the Tour Documents
Download the following standard tour forms to your hard drive, open the documents to sign and date electronically (instructions), then submit by email attachment to Dr. Reimers. Also, please send a photocopy of your passport (as soon as available). If you prefer, you can print the forms, sign and date them, and mail to Dr. Reimers at the mailing address above.
Choose a Payment Option
To complete your reservation you must also submit a deposit: $400 per person for the standard tour (this amount applies toward the total cost) or $500 per person for Israel plus the Jordan/Egypt extension. $100 of the deposit is not refundable.
- For credit cards (American Express, Visa, MasterCard or Discover), please use the online Credit Card Payment Form, or provide your 16-digit number, expiration date and 3 or 4-digit security code (from the back of your card) by email or phone: 864-907-3657.
- Make checks payable to Bob Jones University and send to Dr. Reimers at the mailing address above.
Take Note of Other Important Information
- Seating is limited (first-come basis). A reservation is not valid until we have received your deposit.
- Final payment is due by Thursday, February 21, 2019. Please use the payment options above and do not submit partial payments.
- Those desiring three hours of college or seminary credit must register through the BJU Registrar’s Office (in April), which will charge a $65 tuition fee to your student account.
- If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Reimers at email@example.com or 864-907-3657.