2022 BJU Holy Land Tours
Tour the Land of Israel
With an Optional Extension to Jordan and Egypt
Journey to the land that God promised to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Examine the amazing excavations at Caesarea on the shores of the Mediterranean Sea where Peter proclaimed the Gospel to the first Gentile converts and where Paul testified before Roman governors. Marvel at the spectacular vista of the Valley of Armageddon, the rugged mountain fortress of Masada and the stark beauty of the Dead Sea. Sail across the Sea of Galilee to visit villages where Jesus lived, preached, and performed miracles. Reflect on God’s gracious plan of redemption as you view Jerusalem from the Mount of Olives and follow the footsteps of Jesus through the narrow streets of the ancient city.
Our tour will also offer an optional 4-day extension to visit the highlights of Jordan and Egypt, where you will be able to view the Promised Land from the top of Mount Nebo, explore the ancient rock-city of Petra, gaze at the amazing Sphinx and the Great Pyramids of Egypt, and much more.
We invite you to join us for an unforgettable opportunity to experience the geography and culture that influenced the daily life of prophets, priests and kings. After soaking up the sights and sounds of the Holy Land, you will return with a fresh appreciation for the truth of God’s Word, and you will never be the same again.
The dates for the two 2022 tours are as follows:
- May 10–20; with the optional extension to Jordan and Egypt, May 10-24. Download a copy of the May 2022 Tour Brochure. This tour has only 10 seats remaining.
- October 11-21; with the optional extension to Jordan and Egypt, October 11-25. Download a copy of the October 2022 Tour Brochure. Register by April 28 to receive the $100 early registration discount.
Israel reopened for tourists as of January 9, and many tour groups are already taking advantage of the opportunity. Effective on March 1, they will no longer require vaccinations or booster shots for any tourists entering the country. Although it is possible that Israel’s Covid protocol may relax even further before our tours depart, we can’t depend on future changes and must be prepared to follow the current requirements:
- You must receive a negative PCR test through a lab no more than 72 hours (3 days) before departure or a negative Antigen test through a lab no more than 24 hours (1 day) before departure (home tests are not acceptable).
- You must also complete an online health form within 48 hours (2 days) of departure, which will result in your receiving a Green Pass.
- Israel is currently administering a PCR test upon arrival at the airport in Tel Aviv as well.
For those who register for the tour extension, both Jordan and Egypt are open for tourists and require only a simple online medical questionnaire in advance.
Direct all questions to the tour leader, Dr. Gary Reimers, by email at [email protected] or phone: (864) 907-3657. Seats are limited and reservations are on a first-come basis.